|Special FX||Custom Makeup||Character Makeups|
|Airbrushing||Body Painting||Digital Design|
As a member of I.A.T.S.E Local 798 and based in Orlando, Andy Wright creates a wide range of applications from corrective and daily makeup, to elaborate, multi-piece, overlapping appliances (foam and silicone), full body figures, suits and an array of props, masks and prototyping. He has been at the forefront in designing and creating leading icon characters for major area theme parks.
Andy was one of the key pioneers that developed the in-house Makeup and Prosthetic department at Universal Studios Orlando from 1997 – 2013. During his sixteen years there, he developed his own company, Makeup and Creative Arts, LLC (MCA) . As Makeup and Creative Arts, LLC grew, Andy shifted his focus, taking on more clients and production and additionally went on to be the driving force that created everything for Morphstore.com.
Using digital design allows Andy to solidify a concept prior to any physical build. With a performance background and having undergone all different types of applications himself, Andy has firsthand knowledge of what a performer will experience. His extensive knowledge of scenic work and up to date industry standard materials has allowed him to walk in both worlds of special FX makeup and atmospheric design.
With a strong team of in-house artists and a broad range of talented seamstresses, scenic designers and fabricators, Makeup and Creative Arts, LLC can help bring what you need to light.
- Disney Services
- Crash Ur Party
- Lucas Films
- New Line Cinema
- 20th Century Fox
- Guillermo Del Toro
- Universal Pictures
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Warner Brothers
- John Landis
- Crown Financial Ministries
- Erwin Brothers Motion Pictures
- Pirate’s Cove Miniature Golf
- Hard Drive Productions
- Metropolis Productions
- Best Buy
- Bright House
- Local 6
- Wet N’ Wild
- Sings and Shapes
- “Cassadaga” Lab work: foam running. Set assistant to Lee Grimes
- “Jeremiah’s Call” Special make-up effects. Erwin Brothers Motion Pictures
- “Rich Man and Lazarus” Special make-up effects. Erwin Brothers Motion Pictures
- “Abraham and Isaac” Special make-up effects. Erwin Brothers Motion Pictures
- “Abram’s Reward” Special make-up effects. Erwin Brothers Motion Pictures
- “Dusk” Insert corpse head prop
- “Bring it on 4” make-up assistant to Key makeup Lee Grimes, created zombie appliance
- “Ace Ventura 3: Pet Detective Jr.” Lab Work: Mold maker, silicone casting
- “Twilight Of Youth” Key Make-up/Silicone appliances for Christopher Bradley old age
- “Into The Blue” Sculptor/Mold Maker
- “Bully” Special make-up effects
- “All Shook Up” Special make-up Effects
- XXL “Zombies” Commercial 2012 supplied and ran foam pieces for Zombie shoot.
- “All in One” Key Make-up/Special make-up effects for all Joe Manno’s transformations.
- “Sheena” Sculptor/Mold Maker, make-up assistant to Lee Grimes
- “Beatrice and Mildred” Pilot. Special make-up Effects
- “Croninberg Chronicles” Pilot. Creature suit construction and application
- “Spiderman: Turn of the Dark” Sculptor, mold maker, casting
- Makeup and Creative Arts, LLC: Owner
- Morphstore.com: Creator and supplier of all foam latex prosthetics via MCA.
- Universal Studios Florida